If it wasn’t for dreams, man would still be on the ground!
PIONEERING DECISIVE SOLUTIONS, Inc.Innovative Engineering ~ Groundbreaking Design
Vice President, Engineering
Engineering & Logistics
PIDESO provides research, development, design, integration, production and test of instruments, Automated Test Systems, system software products, Test Program Sets, and Test Kits. Our customers recognize that we bring pertinent engineering and field logistics support experience to augment their initiatives with essential reach-back for research, development, design, deployment and implementation of systems and maintenance infrastructures crucial to national defense.
Cost-Wise Support Oriented
Our staff includes Systems and Support Engineering for design and development as well as Field Engineers and system technicians for post deployment support. We’re “hands-on” resulting in superior interface with end-users for product developments that meet the evolving challenges of test and repair facilities at all levels of maintenance. Teaming partners, government agencies, and customers turn to PIDESO for superior engineering and innovative technical support across the weapons systems acquisition life cycle.
Providing Life-Cycle Support
- Defense Acquisition Program System Engineering
- ATE Systems & Support Equipment Modernization Engineering and Technical Assessments
- Weapons Systems Upgrade & Modification Suitability and Supportability Analysis
- Logistics Support Analysis & Maintenance Planning
- Innovation Cell Coordination and Leadership
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Engineering Technicians Staffing On-Site Direct Maintenance Support at Fleet Readiness Centers
Readiness Focused Innovation
- Directly engaged with product development engineering and logistics support agencies within the Defense Department providing Systems Engineering and Life Cycle Support Framework Refinement.
- Directly associated with key weapons systems suppliers, test equipment suppliers, and systems support providers across the defense industry network.
- Directly connected to war fighters for on-site evaluation, design and deployment of cost avoidance alternatives.
“Expeditious actions contributed to the successful Stryker Test Program Set delivery to Anniston Army Depot on 5 March, 2012. Not only was this an important milestone for Stryker’s organic maintenance initiative, it was the first fielding of TPSs run on the Army’s Next Generation Automatic Test System.”Tom Maielleo
“The Aviation Rapid Action Team (ARAT) technique has clearly demonstrated that it can enhance Readiness as well as change the cost of repairing depot level repairables (AVDLR’s). ARAT directly applies Engineering and Logistics at the deck-plate level.”Stu Paul